The Up Your Org Student Leadership Academy online course is designed to help your student leaders increase their leadership skills and improve their campus organizations. It’s comprehensive by itself; however, it’s most effective with live student training. While some parts of the online course are intended for individual development, it can also be used in group training, meetings, and discussions.
This course is specifically designed for student organization leaders, youth groups, club advisors, and aspiring student leaders. It covers the important topics that your student leaders need to possess in order to be difference makers on their campus. Some of the courses include:
- Event Planning and Promotion
- Conflict Resolution
- Transitioning Leadership
- Effective Time Management
- Growing Organizational Membership
- Leading Without a Title
- Graduate School Preparation
This course is ideal for:
- Schools that lack the budget or resources to hire a leadership expert but would still love to administer high quality student leadership training
- Schools that desire to provide supplemental student leadership training throughout the year
- Student leaders and advisors who simply don’t have the time (or facility) to do a full day of student leadership training
Upon completion of at least 10 modules, students will receive the Up Your Org Certificate of Student Leadership.